Humble inspired this post from our discussion yesterday on, The Comeback Girl, where we yapped about making a list of your Wants and Don’t Wants in a mate, in one of our well known “off topics.”
I was intrigued to find that men also make lists and actually plan what they want. Heck, I thought all men needed was someone who cooked, cleaned, screwed like a rabbit, and kept her mouth shut during football.
Although I have a mental list, it might behoove me to start writing these things down…. Here’s what I have so far:
Wants (in no particular order)
- Stable, verifiable, taxable employment
- Nice teeth
- Sense of Humor (I love to laugh!)
- Baptist and striving to improve relationship with God (EVERYONE can improve!)
- Active in church (pew sitting is not an activity.)
- Sense of style (Please throw away the tall socks.)
- Diverse interests
- Comfortable with emotions (Just one of the things I picked up from an ex. )
- Gold teeth
- Children (say I’m selfish, but I want to be first)
- Nasty Disposition
- Inability to follow directions
- Unwillingness to follow directions
- CONSTANT Negativity (we all have bad days but it CANNOT rain on you all the time!)
A few of the items on my Don’t Wants are negotiable, for instance, the children…. Depending on the man, I can accept a child, but I cannot accept kids from Dari’on the Deadbeat or Simeon the Serial Daddy.
My list is far from complete, but like Donnell Jones, “I don’t wanna booooore you with this…..”
Anywho, what’s on your list? What are you willing to negotiate on?