This post will have a two-fold purpose. The first is to say:
***ADMIN EDIT***For Christmas I got the Seal Soul CD featuring the song above new style Please check it out:
Great song and it’s the truth…(yes they’re still running ish and f’n up might I add) Anyways…since it’s a man’s world (note that they’d be lost without us) we still have to know a few key things to stop us from killing them get along with them well. Check it out!
1. Men want what they can’t have. Yep, that’s right…inevitably a man will want something he cannot have more than what he already has. For example here I am going to use Eva Longoria Parker. Who wouldn’t want her? Beautiful actress, married to a basketball player AND she’ll cook, clean and iron…who wouldn’t want her (or maybe it’s the fantasy of being Tony Parker and knowing you can have any woman you want….hmmm)
2. Men most desire what someone else appears to be enjoying more than them. No one wants Whitney Houston cause she’s old and dry. Lots of men want Beyonce. You know why? Because you see her and Jay at the game, on the beach…anywhere and he always looks like he is enjoying her company. Makes like look refreshing and cool.
3. When a man decides to settle down, no one can stop him. This one speaks for itself. A man will go through fire…shoot, kill and take bullets over the woman he loves (Whyso)
4. On the flip side, if a man decides he does not want to involve himself with a woman, no one can force him. And it’s best that you not try…cause you can push him away at lightening speed. Tread lightly with gentlemen like this. Don’t try and force them and hey maybe they’ll give it a try!
5. ***EARLY MORNING EDIT*** MEN DO NOT LIKE WHEN THE GAME IS TURNED ON HIM. That’s right. Jolie, you know what I am talking about. You know think Tank “Maybe I Deserve”…they can’t stand if they think they have you and you play around. They get a little antsy when a woman has some balls and plays like they do…
So come on women…what are somethings about men you’ve learned over time? Men…what are some things you wish women would learn about you already…let’s kick off 2009 with some knowledge.