I had a real good post lined up about what woman do to sabotage a relationship but because so many of my fellow bloggers are on vacay, I decided that it would be better for me to respond to a post from this week.
Jac wrote a very interesting post about women being interested in outdoor things. I totally agree with her on this one. I think women should do more than shop and be “girly”. Aint nothing more attractive than a female athlete, or hunter or something like that. In the words of the good brothers of VSB, “my favorite CP3 wears a B-cup”.
I think for the most part, women do a pretty decent job in taking interest in what their guy likes. Regardless of how painful is to entertain the conversation, just about every chick I’ve seriously talked to, took upon themselves to try to learn the game of football. They learn the clothes you like to wear and your favorite drink. They get to KNOW you.
I’m not saying this to say that men don’t do the same things. I’m just saying that we don’t do it as well. I come to the conclusion as I begin shopping for a birthday present for the boo piece. (The real life boo piece, not Nicki (Nicki, don’t fret my pet, I’ll get you and e-gift for your e-birthday)). I really do not know what to get her. She’s into a lot of things so there are many options and I am sure that she will absolutely love whatever I get her but still, I’m lost as hell. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
However, I have digressed. The reason that I am writing this post is to nominate 5 things that guys can do with their chicks that she will enjoy. Let me know if I’m on the right track:
1) Go shopping with her and not complain about it. I think every dude has done this before and we all have complained all the way through the experience (unless she’s shopping for lingerie). How about you accompany her shopping and learn why she likes certain items. I think this will give you a lot of insight to her personality, how she feels about her body and other important stuff that us men forget about (I cant list anymore because I forgot them).
2) When you go out, order what she orders. I know how most men feel about drinking the drinks that come with umbrellas and what not. However, I know my girl can drink like a sailor thus proving she’s not ordering for the low alcohol content. Them joints straight up taste good.
3) Chick flicks, besides the Notebook. Them joints have quality acting most of the time.
4) Her mama’s house. Get a good look at what she’s gonna look like in 30 years.
5) Hang out with her and her friends. You’ll find out which ones are haters, which ones to stay away from b/c they’re plotting on your drawers.
So those are a few things that I know of off the top of my head that might be beneficial for men to do with their women. And you know almost any of this might make for making whoopie in the wild
Ladies, anything else dudes should think about doing with you. I can’t be one-sided against my homies…are there any activities you wish women would try?