So I am getting ready to head out to one of my fav Thursday night spot and I am thinking about the possible fashion faux pas I may see…. which happens at this place, not by all, but the few who just didn’t get the memo. Simply because some people really just don’t know or think certain things are allowed due to the temperature. Yes its cold but that does not mean keep the wool coats and blazers out! Better yet watching E or the Style channel will not ruin you! So due to seeing ill fashion choices I am making a list of things that should have went away or okay after Easter. Here goes!!
- The first thing I will say I DO NOT WANT TO SEE is Velour, Velvet, or Corduroy pants or Blazers! Dagnabbit it is after Easter and more importantly it’s Spring!! Invest in a nice blazer or a cute lightweight jacket to keep you warm and appealing on a breezy night! So many men are guilty of committing this sin! PUT IT AWAY!!! bring it back later this year after Halloween!
- NO MORE BOOTS! Ladies I know you wanna get the last wear out of those banging knee high or fringe top boots you bought but it’s over! LET IT DIE! YOU LOOK LIKE A D@MN FOOL & U R MAKING ME HOT!!
- SWEATER DRESS NEED TO BE PACKED AWAY! I don’t care what the weight of the dress is put it away. Don’t care if it is sleeveless… it has an operative word in the name “Sweater” Dress… meaning it’s meant for the winter!!
- SWEATERS! Please men put on a button up no f’ing sweaters!! Ladies please it’s April take the G-D turtleneck tunic sweater off!
- Maxi Dresses! Its a little warm but damjit it ain’t SUMMER! This is not the beach and I really just can’t condone this wear until the end of May! Give me Memorial Day ladies!
Thus far this is all I have! I will be back later to add any updates if I just so happen to see some kimfoolery that I didn’t think of before I left! Please remember these are my fashion pet peeves that I see in my location of Atlanta, GA where currently the temperature ranges… tonight it is the 60s and kinda breezy. None of the aforementioned should be happening!
So since I shared my fashion faux pas pet peeves what are yours??? Please share!!! 🙂