So over the past few days I have doing some thinking about these last two little dating escapades that I have been on…. and have decided to establish more rules to my already growing gargantuan list… So take a looksie and provide your commentary along with your guidelines 😉
- You must live inside the perimeter- I live inside the actual city of Atlanta right in the middle of Downtown! Up until January I was never a fan of traveling what we call here- Outside the Perimeter or OTP, mostly because it required too much time, energy, and most importantly GAS. Then I met a man and decided to give it a try, that situation didn’t work out so well then I got involved with another guy who also lived OTP and that didn’t work out. So through close observation I think I will stay inside the actual city.
- Be able to go from being Young Jeezy to Hill Harper in 2.5 secs- Both of the two guys possessed this quality and I loved this about them… the guys I dated prior to them were straight Hill Harper.
- Have luggage unpacked- I have always hated drama! But I definitely know I don’t want to deal with any at all that comes from past relationships or family things.
- Have at least a 4 year degree- I may compromise, but I don’t know…. what I do know is that I don’t want anyone to feel insecure because of what I’m trying to accomplish and the places I am trying to see! NOTE: Bamer brought something to my attention on this! I guess I should’ve really explained this more. Its not that I belittle anyone with out a 4 year degree. And I would probably date another person without one, but what I will need is for them to be conformtable in their own skin and still have goals and back up plans set in place for what they want out of life.
- Have a healthy relationship with your family especially your parents- Nothing to say but this is what it is….