Everyone around here knows there are certain things Jaci thinks you need to have. In order for me to write this post effectively I will need to take off my yaya jacket and unpin my hair…
Now, we are all adults here and as adults we all know that we have certain needs. You know what I’m saying here, every now and then the pipes need cleaning…tires rotated and the engine flushed and who praytell do you call to get these things done?
The Maintenance Man
(Or woman-work with me please)
Yes, yes indeed I condone the usage of a set person to meet those needs. But here’s what I’ve recently realized through talking to professional women, family members and other friends I have come to realize a few other things a lady might need to *ahem* elevate herself…(sorry fellas this won’t work for you, but I’ll get to that later)
1. A Travel Buddy- You don’t have to sleep with him, but you can sleep in the same room…on your trip..be it in the cabin on the cruise ship or in the swanky Ritz room overlooking NYC…wanna getaway to Miami for the weekend…he is your man!
2. A Dinner Companion- Why should you have to cook everyday? After all, you are fabulous single and living it up…so why not have someone who always wants to take you to the hottest places for dinner? I think you deserve it…and so does he..because he thinks this might go somewhere…honey please…you’re just “dating for your dinner”…(just don’t end up like the Black Dahlia)
3. A Shopper…How else are you supposed to look good for the real prospects? Don’t you know he can buy you the Gucci, Fendi, etc, etc..? Put your monies in the bank and let this gentleman spoil you til your heart delights!
4. Spare tire…whew…help me out here…I learned this one from my aunt…here’s the thing…you never know when you might need like oh say $100 to cover a bill…this gentleman has no problem forking over a little dough for you to do that…or for you to have drinks and dinner with the ladies…I think everyone needs one of these…(and don’t get rid of this gentleman until you’re married)
Man…this post is really out of character for me, but look, men do these things to women all the time. So ladies, what other things do you think is essential for a woman to have (and no it doesn’t have to be outlandish…it can be practical as well…)
My quick practical list:
1. Somewhere to go when she’s down
2. A girlfriend who always answers
3. At least $500 in the bank for a rainy day
Gentlemen, what would you like to know your lady has covered without you? And what are some things that y